Micropigmentation gives ladies the opportunity to have evenly shaped brows all the time! No matter what you do - swimming, working out, or just not in the mood to do your makeup, your brows will be perfect. Beautiful eyebrows lift your eyes, define and frame your face, and give you a more youthful look.
Before We Start:
- I do a consultation about the shape and color of the brows you desire.
- I will address your questions, suggestions and concerns to get your new brows shaped the way you desire.
- I will draw your eyebrows, based on our consultation, according to your individual facial features. Once you approve the design and color of your new brows, I’ll begin your eyebrow procedure.
There Are 3 Eyebrow Techniques:
- Permanent Makeup This is a defined design of brows with an even, solid color. It’s the most traditional procedure of the brow techniques, and it looks more natural than pencilled on eyebrows.
- Microblading Also known as Micro stroking, 3D Microblade, or 3D Hair Stroke eyebrows. This is a semi-permanent technique, that uses a hair-by-hair or feathering technique to design the brows. For eyebrows in 3D Microblade, fine lines are used to simulate a natural contour, and more definite hair strokes mimic the appearance of more hair in the brow line. Custom blended colors are used to give a three dimensional look that adds more volume to the eyebrows.
- Microshading or Ombre eyebrows, This is a semi-permanent technique that gives the brows a three dimensional look, adding more volume with a powdered effect similar to the fill-in brows with makeup.)
Permanent Makeup Eyebrows
Permanent Makeup Eyebrows Pre-Care
- 30 days before your permanent makeup appointment, stop using Retin-A, Retinols, any exfoliation products, chemical peels (AHA’s), acid treatments, laser and microdermabrasion treatments around the brow area.
- You must not have electrolysis in the brow area at least two weeks prior to your eyebrow procedure.
- Have your permanent eyebrows done first and Botox later
- If you have Botox already, wait 60 days to do your permanent makeup.
- You MUST BE complete off Accutane and similar products for 1 year.
- DO NOT wax, thread, tweeze, or shape your eyebrows at least 48 hours prior to your eyebrow procedure.
- It is recommended to take two Tylenol (pain killers) an hour before your appointment, they will help you to level down the sensitivity of your skin. Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Advil and Ibuprofen.
- Do not drink caffeine, alcohol, power supplements or take fish oil 24 hours prior the procedure.
- In order to get your eyebrows done with Micropigmentation, your skin needs to be healthy. If you have skin blemishes, rashes, or irritation within your brow line you should wait until your skin clears up.
- Avoid the sun and tanning beds for a least two weeks prior to your procedure.
- Suspend eyebrow hair growth serums 2 weeks prior to procedure.
- It is not necessary to shape your eyebrows prior to coming into your appointment. However, if you have them shaped before you come in, that's fine too. Keep in mind, you and I as a team will be designing your eyebrows according to your consultation, your suggestions, your facial features; the color will be determined based on your preference, your skin tone and your hair color.
Permanent Makeup Eyebrows Post-Care
- Please click here to view The First Week of Healing instructions
- As part of any Micropigmentation process, a follow up appointment needs to be scheduled for a touch up. This appointment takes place 30 days after your first visit. The touch up allows your permanent makeup to last longer, and it will help to improve the shape and color of your new eyebrows.
- Wait 2 weeks before you get a facial and inform your Aesthetician about your eyebrow procedure.
- Wait 30 days after you have your permanent makeup procedure done to use Retin-A, Retinols, any exfoliation products, chemical peels (AHA’s), acid treatments, laser, electrolysis, or microdermabrasion treatments. BE AWARE that the continued use of all these treatments will fade your permanent makeup prematurely.
- Wear a sun block on your new eyebrows, sun exposure and tanning beds, will fade your permanent makeup faster.
- Smoking will cause your permanent makeup to fade prematurely.
- Before swimming, protect your new eyebrows with Vaselin, swimming pool and whirlpools have chlorinated water and it contains bleach that will fade the color of your brows prematurely.
- Schedule you follow up or touch up appointment 4 to 8 weeks following your initial procedure. After this period of time, the fee of the touch up $70, will increase to $150.
- Every two years you should come for a color bust, and you will go through the same process, first you come for your permanent makeup procedure and 30 days after for the touch up.